As a local roofing contractor for 30 years, we offer a wide range of roofing services. Our company specializes in roof repairs, replacements and new installs. We are experienced and dependable, and the founder of our company has more than 30 years of experience in the roofing industry. If your rooftop is beginning to show signs of wear and tear, leaking, or storm damage, give us a call. A damaged roof can cause hundreds and even thousands of dollars, if left unrepaired.
Roofing Contractor Service
Pinpointing the deficiencies in your roofing system is always our top priority. As an experienced roofing contractor, we know that not every roofing issue is easily detected by the untrained eye. Assessing hail damage and locating hidden leaks require skill and a working knowledge of the nature of roofing systems.
For instance, you may have water leaking into the dining room of your home. However, the actual source of your leak may be located in the peak of your roofing system, several feet away from the point where the water has actually begun dripping in your interior spaces.
>Our company works with a variety of roofing systems. So, we understand the different approaches that need to be taken to install or repair any roofing materials properly:
- Flat roofs
Dealing with Storm Damaged Roofs
Following any major storm, it is a good idea to schedule an inspection of your roofing system. Whether you believe you have sustained damages or not, call us. As an experienced roofing contractor, we work directly with insurance companies and adjusters. We help home and business owners who are dealing with hail and wind damaged roofing systems.
- Policyholders must submit claims for damages within a specific time frame. However, symptoms of wind and hail damages can take several weeks and even months to manifest. So, even if your roofing system has not begun to leak or show any obvious signs of a problem, it is a good idea to schedule an inspection. Because, again, not all signs of damage can be recognized with the untrained eye.
Recognizing Roofing Problems
If you ever have any concerns about your roofing system's condition, contact a roofing contractor, and schedule a free inspection. We can help you prevent developing issues from becoming major crises and help you develop a plan of action to bring your rooftop back up to code.
Some of the signs that your roofing system may be in need of attention:
- Age – If you know that your roofing system is more than 15 years old and it hasn’t had an inspection in the past 5 years, you may want to hire a roofing contractor to inspect it. Many shingles and tiles come with 30 and even 50-year warranties. However, these materials will only withstand the tests of time if they are correctly maintained.
- Materials on the ground – If you have noticed any shingles or tiles lying around in your yard, you will want to take immediate action. Missing components in a roofing system expose the underlying materials of your rooftop to damage, which will ultimately result in leaks.
- Mineral granules in gutters – If you have an asphalt shingle roofing system on your home, and you have noticed mineral granules at the foot of your downspouts or gather into the troughs of your gutters, chances are your shingle rooftop is heading for a breakdown.
- Curling and blistering – Curling and blistering are common symptoms for asphalt shingle roofing systems that reach the ends of their performance lives. Curled corners can be repaired with a bit of roofing cement and some nails, extending the life of your roof. However, blistered shingles – especially if many of the shingles are affected – must be replaced to prevent leaks. Localized replacements can be made if there are only a few shingles affected in a single area.
Roofing Insurance Assistance
As a roofing contractor, we are proactive in helping our clients submit their claims for insurance benefits to cover their roofing damages.
- We will inspect your rooftop and document the damages that you have sustained. Our roofers even participate in the on-site walk-through with your insurance adjuster. We want to be sure that they recognize every aspect of the damage you have incurred.
When you need a reliable roofing contractor in Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville or any nearby city, call us today at (317) 626-6741.